YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process the following information from you in the course of your use of the website or providing our services.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website. We may also ask for information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access so we may complete statistics relating to your use of the website.
USING YOUR DATA
We will use your information for contractual purposes in:
- Providing services to you as required by the contractual arrangement between you and us.
- Contacting you by email about your account with invoices, balances and other important information about your account.
We also aim to offer you a better standard of service by using your personal data for the following legitimate interest of our business:
- Telling you by mail about products and offers which we think will be relevant to you.
- Where you have bought from us previously, contacting you by email, telephone and/or SMS about our news and offers.
We look after your personal information at all times using appropriate security and technical controls. Anyone who works with us handling your data has to comply with strict standards of European data protections law. All our people are trained to respect your data.
HOLDING YOUR DATA
We are obliged by law to hold your account for six years.
We will only hold information that we need in order to provide you with the services you receive from us such as your name, address, contact details and other important facts you tell us about, for example, how we provide the service to you. You can ask at any time what information we hold about you.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to anyone else unless we have your permission to do so or if we are required by law to disclose your information to a person authorised to obtain data under specific legislation. If you wish for us to transfer your information to a third party (e.g. another service provider), we will provide personal information held by us for you to pass to that third party. We will never share your information to a third party except in the process of fulfilling your contract with us as legally required.