Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English Courts.
The Exceptional Wine Company Ltd also trades as Trotton Estate Vineyards Ltd.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract. The contract is made when we process payment after having received your order.
- Our minimum purchase online is 6 bottles of the same item.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur in the pricing of the items. We will not be obliged to supply items at the incorrect price.
- If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order.
We reserve the right to adjust prices, items and specifications of items at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- For orders of all items that are already in bond in the UK, we normally offer delivery within seven days of our receiving your order.
- If the items have to be imported from Portugal, we will inform you of the anticipated date of delivery before processing your order to ensure that you are agreeable to the delivery arrangement.
- We may use an independent courier. The courier will only attempt to deliver the item twice, after which we regret that you will be responsible for making your own arrangements with them for delivery. The products will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt and we reserve the right to pass on to you the additional cost of redelivery in this event.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will require faulty bottles to be returned to us which we will arrange as necessary at your convenience.
- You may cancel your order at any time before first delivery of the items to your chosen place of delivery.
- In the event of complaint please e-mail email@example.com explaining in as much detail as possible the reason for your complaint. Any information provided will be treated as confidential and every attempt will be found to resolve any complaint as swiftly as possible.
- In the event you would prefer to write, correspondence should be addressed to The Exceptional Wine Co Ltd, Gatehouse Farm, Rogate, Petersfield, GU31 5DB
Alternatively, please call the Directors directly on +44 (0)7787 510383.